How to Use SharePoint: Training Courses for Learning SharePoint
By: Michael Stein | May 11, 2017
Don’t be overwhelmed with the possibilities of SharePoint. Start with these training courses and you’ll quickly understand the power of this platform.
If you’re just starting to learn SharePoint, you likely may be overwhelmed with the complexity and capabilities of this versatile tool. While finding how to use SharePoint within your organization can be truly transformative, it’s important to understand the inner workings to ensure you’re using it to its full potential. MessageOps has trained thousands of Office 365 users and we offer more than 100 on-demand “Learning SharePoint” training courses; these 10 below are just a few of the essentials you’ll need to harness the power of SharePoint for your team.
- Getting Started – This course gives you a general overview of the SharePoint tool to ensure you understand its versatility.
- Update User Information – Easily learn how to access and update user information for everyone within your organization.
- View My Tasks – One of the benefits of SharePoint is its ability to track tasks by individual. This SharePoint course introduces this feature and shows you how to use it in your business.
- Export to Access from SharePoint – Some users will want to access SharePoint data in Microsoft Access. This course shows you how to easily export your data so that it can be used in Access.
- Export a List to Excel – SharePoint works seamlessly with other Office 365 apps like Excel. Use this course to easily learn how to export important data from SharePoint to Excel.
- Navigate a Blog – With this course you can learn how to use SharePoint as your internal blog where company news and information can be regularly posted.
- Simple Search – SharePoint offers a number of search functions that make it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for, regardless of where it’s located within your SharePoint Intranet portal.
- Calendar Views – Easily access your Office 365-based calendar directly in SharePoint.
- Community Portal – This course will introduce you to the Community Portal, which is a directory that lists all active community sites available on your SharePoint Intranet.
- Use a Workflow – This course introduces you to SharePoint workflows, which are pre-programmed mini applications that can be used to automate and streamline common business processes.
Training from MessageOps makes learning SharePoint easy
These few courses provide just a hint of all the transformative functionality within SharePoint. MessageOps’ Office 365 Training platform will help you and your organization learn how to use SharePoint so you can get the most out of this powerful tool. We look forward to helping you unlock the versatility of learning SharePoint within your business.