Why Isn’t Anyone Using My Office 365 Training Platform?
By: The MessageOps Training Team | October 6, 2017
Don’t make the mistake of adopting an Office 365 training platform that doesn’t properly engage your employees.
If you’ve recently migrated to Office 365, but feel as if your employees are not committing to this cloud based platform, it may be time for some type of Office 365 training. If you’ve tried this type of training with limited success before, it may be due to the platform you’ve been using.
Before MessageOps designed our Office 365 training platform, we took an inventory of all of the other available training platforms. We then added a wide array of features that will ensure your employees can adopt this versatile training platform and in turn gain valuable knowledge surrounding all of the most popular Office 365 apps.
Why choose the MessageOps Office 365 training platform?
There are a whole host of reasons why our Office 365 training is like nothing else on the market. Below are some of the features that are most valued by our growing number of customers.
- 24/7 access to recorded content – Regardless of whether your employees are looking to access training materials during the workday or at home, our Office 365 training platform can be accessible 24/7.
- Weekly live training sessions – Aside from the wide array of recorded videos, the MessageOps Office 365 training platform also gives you access to weekly live training sessions where you can have all your questions answered by our experts.
- Gamification methods to increase adoption – One way to encourage adoption within your organization is through gamification. Our platform provides a variety of gamification methods, including certificates of completion, leaderboards, and other tools to encourage your employees to participate in the training materials.
- Thousands of Office 365 training videos – There are currently more than 2,500 tutorials that cover all the major Office 365 apps. In addition, we’re always adding new courses as features are added to Office 365.
- Robust analytics – No training program is complete without some type of analytics that allow administrators to track who and what materials are being consumed. With our training program, you can easily track the content that’s being consumed and what isn’t so you understand the areas where you need to focus.
- Cheat sheets and starter guides – When you and your employees have access to thousands of tutorials, it can be difficult to know where to focus when it comes to each Office 365 application. For this reason, we’ve put together a variety of starter guides and cheat sheets for quick answers and helpful hints.
Ready to leverage an Office 365 training platform that will encourage adoption within your organization?
Thanks to gamification, on-demand video content and live video training sessions, our Office 365 training platform will ensure your employees are getting the most out of your investment. If you’d like to give our training platform a test drive, start a free 7-day trial today.