Top 10 Foundational Outlook Training Courses
By: Michael Stein | June 8, 2017
Learn the basics of Outlook along with advanced but underutilized tips that will boost your efficiency when handling your email.
Most business professionals are familiar with Outlook, as it’s arguably the most popular email client in existence. Many organizations regardless of their size rely on Outlook to handle their email and calendar functions. No matter how well-versed you are in the platform, there’s always more to learn about this feature-packed email client.
At MessageOps, we’ve helped thousands of Office 365 users make the most out of Outlook, and based on that experience, our experts have put together a comprehensive set of Outlook training courses to offer nuggets of knowledge for everyone from the absolute novice to the seasoned email veteran.
Getting Started with Outlook
The list below is just a small sampling of the hundreds of Outlook training courses that are featured in our online training platform. These fundamental lessons will get you up and running with Outlook in no time.
- Getting Started – A simple beginner’s course covering everything you need to get started using Outlook.
- Quick Tour of Microsoft Outlook – Think of this course as the 10,000-foot view of Outlook.
- Working with the Ribbon – The ribbon, or the menu bar, in Outlook is something that you’ll need to become familiar with to get the most out of this email client.
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar – With the Quick Access Toolbar you’ll be able to easily customize the menu options that you use the most.
- Navigating and Changing View Options – Outlook offers a variety of view options depending on your preferences.
- Utilizing Peeks – Outlook refers to ‘peeks’ as a sort of look-ahead for your online calendar. Easily view upcoming appointments and meetings to ensure your always prepared for the day.
- Composing a New Message – Learn the basics of composing an email message in Outlook.
- Handling Junk Mail – Spam is a real problem for anyone who receives email on a regular basis. Learn how Outlook handles Junk Mail and how you can ensure that your inbox isn’t constantly bombarded with spam messages.
- Inserting Objects into a Message – Easily attach documents or other media to email messages to ensure your recipients have access to whatever information you’re trying to convey.
- Understanding the Calendar – It’s important to understand the power of the Outlook calendar and how properly managing it can keep your work life as organized as possible.
Get the most out of Outlook with the help of the MessageOps’ Office 365 Training Platform
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just getting started with Outlook, our training platform is the one-stop shop for flexible, on-demand tutorials for your whole team. The Outlook module is just one of more than 1000 courses we have available at Office365Training.com, so sign up for a 7-day free trial today.