The Top 5 Features of a Successful Office 365 Training Platform
By: Michael Stein | December 6, 2017
Ready to invest in an Office 365 training platform? If so, make sure the platform you choose has these top features.
If you’re looking for an Office 365 training platform to help your employees stay up to speed on the latest innovations surrounding Microsoft’s cloud based productivity suite, you’ve likely seen the wide variety of online offerings. Many make bold promises, but few lay out exactly how they’re going to help you and your employees become more effective with Office 365.
Top features of an effective Office 365 training platform
At MessageOps, we’ve developed our own Office 365 training platform that is extremely user friendly and offers a number of features that are critical to effective adoption across your organization.
- Free trial – It’s hard to commit to a platform if you’ve never spent any time working with it. We offer a FREE 7-day trial to ensure the training meets your needs. We’re always happy to let our customers test our platform because we’re so confident in the effectiveness of our live and on demand training materials.
- 24/7 access to on demand content – While you may be able to carve out time during the typical workday for training, this may not always be possible. In addition, some employees will want to have access to training materials after hours to further hone their skills. With our training platform, your team will have 24/7 access to more than 2500 on-demand videos to promote learning anytime from any place.
- Weekly live training sessions – On demand content is beneficial, but when it comes to getting complex questions answered, we’ve found that weekly live training sessions provide a more comprehensive learning option for our customers. We host weekly live training sessions that are available to all employees to help them get questions answered that may or may not have been covered in the on demand content.
- Admin dashboard – What good is a training platform if you can’t gauge its effectiveness? With our Office 365 training platform, you’ll have access to an in-depth admin dashboard where you can monitor the most popular video content, track usage, and see other key statistics. You can even use an award system to bring a bit of fun to what could otherwise be looked at as dry training material.
- Regular updates – As you know, Office 365 is growing in terms of features and complexity. For this reason, it’s critical that training platforms stay up to date with the latest content to ensure your employees aren’t learning technologies that are already obsolete. MessageOps’ Office 365 training team always stays abreast of the latest Office 365 trends to ensure our material is accurate and up-to-date.
Ready to give the MessageOps Office 365 Training Platform a test drive?
If you’re ready to try out our robust Office 365 training platform, reach out to our team at 877-788-1617 or sign up for a free trial if you’d like to give our platform a test drive!